January 13, 2011

De Bons Biscuits* Pour Une Bonne Cause / Good Cookies* for a Good Cause

*et d'autres créations délicieuses / and other delicious creations

It's really happening: The very first fundraising event! As you may or may not be able to tell from the poster, I'm holding a bake sale at the Campus Saint-Jean on Monday, January 17th from 10 AM to 4 PM. Highlights will include cupcakes from Flirt Cupcakes on Whytevegan cookies from wonderful roommate, other cupcakes from this lovely girlcinnamon buns from a cinnamon-bun champ named Owen and delicious cookies I made with my darling mother.

I'm sure that everything will be super-tasty and invite you to bring some change on Monday so that you can find out for yourselves! I'm also looking for someone to cover the table while I pick up the cupcakes from Flirt at noon, and would greatly appreciate any last-minute baking donations. If you can help with either, please feel free to send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment