January 4, 2011

Let the Fun[draising] Begin!

Fundraising ThermometerEarlier this winter, I emailed some of my extended family to ask that they consider giving me a donation instead of a gift this year - which is why my new fund-o-meter is no longer at zero! I'm very grateful to my grandparents for their donation. Thanks go to my darling Mumbly (and Dad) as well, who not only contributed but also stuck this book into my stocking. Muchas gracias!

During my lengthy and much-appreciated break from school, I've taken some time to work out the details for some of the fundraisers I started dreaming up a few weeks ago. I initially wanted to kick off the fundraising with a gift-wrapping station at a shopping centre and I was a little disappointed when that fell through, but the rest of my plans are really coming together! They include, in chronological order:

1. A bake sale at the Campus Saint-Jean (January 17th)
2. A cookie dough fundraiser through Cookie Crumbles (End of January)
3. A salsa night at On the Rocks (February 10th)

I'll post detailed information about each even as soon as I have all the logistics worked out. Keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment