February 21, 2011

Bake Sale - Episode II

Next up on the fundraising schedule in Edmonton? Another Bake Sale! Once again, the bake sale will be at the Campus Saint-Jean from 10 AM to 3 PM - this time on February 28th. My dear mother and I will be baking this week (it's reading week! hooray!) and I am expecting another batch of Owen's delicious cinnamon buns. Maia's amazing vegan cookies will also make an appearance, as will cupcakes from Flirt and treats from another excellent Edmonton bakery.

Last time, everything was by donation; this time, there are only two exceptions:
- Understandably, Flirt couldn't give the cupcakes for free this time, so they'll be $3
- Depending on what tasty creation I get from the other bakery, there may be a silent auction!

Mumbly and I haven't decided what exactly we're going to bake yet, so I'm certainly open to suggestions. Also, as usual, I'm open to donations! If you'd like to do some baking this week, I'd love to include your contribution in the bake sale. Feel free to leave a comment or send me an email. If you'd rather eat baking than make any - bring some change on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment